Post by brimstonne on Jan 16, 2015 16:12:36 GMT -6
1) No hate speech and bigotry is allowed whatsoever. This includes but is not limited to: sexism, misogyny, transmisogyny, transphobia, antiMOGAI / antiLGBTAQ, antisemitism, antiziganism, racism, Islamophobia, fatphobia, ableism, and other forms of bigotry. Slurs are to be censored at all times.
2) No elitist rants, demeaning other religions, or making fun of other religious practices whatsoever. The compare/contrast threads are there to help build understanding and are not a contest or debate.
3) No mockery of people's living situations, learning styles, and availability to resources. Everyone has limitations, either social, financial, or otherwise. Therefore please try to consider that when making suggestions.
4) Be kind, courteous, and respectful of other members. Flame wars and harassment will not be tolerated in any fashion. If you feel you are being treated unfairly, please contact a mod and the situation will be reviewed.
5) Asking questions is allowed and encouraged. Do not demean someone for a “stupid” question or something that you feel they should know already. On this forum, there are no “stupid” questions but just different levels of knowledge.
6) Grammar and spelling do NOT need to be perfect. People come from various backgrounds which can affect their English grammar and spelling. We do not condone belittling someone because of their grammar and spelling. Either look past the errors, or ask for the person to clarify themselves if you are having trouble understanding.